Still have the dark line which means I still have some relaxin hormone which means my ligaments ‘n’ stuff are still loosy-goosey. Consequently, I’ve actually had a little bit of a problem with plantar fasciitis. I’d developed it when hubby and I first moved to NYC. And it got better after rest. But it flared up again during pregnancy. Understandably.
Otherwise, I’m doing fine. I love being a mommy, despite the chronic sleep deprivation. I do look forward to more settled sleep for all of us. But her smiles and giggles and daily advancements more than make up for a little sleepiness!
Olivia is still trying to roll over from her back to her front. She favours the right side. It’s so cute. She also uses her feet to bring the toys that are hanging above her head to her hands. And she does sit-ups. I say to her, “Olivia and Mommy are working on their abs at the same time!” And she smiles and rocks out another one. She does more sit-ups each day than I do!
This week, her Nana and Poppy were here visiting! They had so much fun with her and she with them! Because they do *new* things and say new things and have different games!!
Tuesday, June 17 – 1.5 mile walk
Wednesday, June 18 – 80 KB high pulls 25#, 2 x 0.5 mile walks – babywearing
Thursday, June 19 – rest
Friday, June 20 – 100 KB swings 15#
Saturday, June 21
Here’s what the WOD was…
- For Time: 100 Double Unders (3 Minute Cap)/50 Air Squats/40 Sit Ups/30 Ball Slams (20/15)/20 Knees To Elbows/10 Hand Stand Push Ups (10 Minute Cap)
- Low Bar Squat- 1/1/1/1/1/1/1 (Max Effort/20 Minute Cap)
- 21/15/9 RFT of: Pistols each leg/K.B. Snatches each hand
And here’s what I did…
- In 10 mins => 25 DUs / 50 Air Sq / 40 Abmat Situps / 30 Ball Slams / 20 Hanging Knee Raises
- Low Bar Squats => 5×15, 5×35, 2×45, 2×55, 2×65, 2×75
- 21-15-9 RFT of 18″ Box Pistols / KB Snatches 15# = 10:50
- 3:00 min Cat-Cows
I was so excited to be able to do Abmat Situps today! It’s my first sit-ups since giving birth! YAY!
Here’s a photo with Nana and Poppy!